Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuff You Might Want To Know...or Not?

Seiyuu-ka! makes me want to rip my hair out in frustration.

Seiyuu-ka! ch12:

The entire thing is translated, but the cleaning is killing me! I spend almost 15 minutes on a page, trying to clone/redraw everything.

I'm about 1/4 through the chapter, and I'm aiming to have it up by Thursday.

Getting Manga First:

Please remember you will always get manga first from the scanlator's site, because manga hosting sites take a while to approve of your chapter, and put it on.

Watermarks:

Also, some people might have noticed, yes, the evil WATERMARKS on Chitose Etc. ch1. That's unfortunate, but we don't want to take chances. I only watermarked 2-3 pages though.

For our next release, there will still be 1-3 watermarks spread out on various pages. They shouldn't take up much room, so I don't think they'll cause much trouble (unless you happen to be trying to steal our scans)

Other language scans:

If there is anyone out there who wants to translate our scans to a different language, feel free to do so without asking, but please credit us.

The only other member of Mochi Cake Scans:

Is called Jeni, and she is a very busy person so please appreciate her. She has a huge piano exam coming up, and this week is very hectic for her, however, she is still helping us translate Seiyuu-ka! (after a lot of bribing with USUK goods >_>")

Please say thank you in the Release Comments page Cbox :)

Conclusion:

You may have noticed that I tend to rant on and on and on. When I do this, feel free to ignore me. I like typing, y'see ^_^ And I wanted to test the "read more" function, but its messed up and I keep getting double "Read more"'s.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment